IGNORED

Anybody have a pull behind trailer in the las vegas area that I could rent or borrow?

CMCOFFEY

I have a class in Texas starting wednesday that lasts until June 30th. I was going to take my Suburban (87) but she had a different plan. She started overheating bad about 110miles in. So now I am back home trying to fit all my gear on my bike.

If anyone in the Las Vegas Nevada area has a trailer I could tow with my bike, I would be forever in your debt. you can also pass me leads for decently priced ones in my area. I need to get it today so I can leave first thing tomorrow morning.

405-208-1370 is my cell, call or text is fine with me.

Also, because of my suburban acting up, I will be in north texas with my RSV for the next 6 weeks. hit me up if you want to meet for ice cream or something.

-Preacher

Sorry, this is my first time to log in since I have gotten here. I did go out and buy a Harbor Freight tag along trailer. It worked well. I will post pictures up here later. I have added some reflective stuff to the back of it so far, and I have purchased the LED lights to replace the original junk. I will install those before my return trip.

Wichita Falls has had so much flooding that my trailer was washed to the other side of my parking spot and my saddle bags filled with water. The water was almost waist high. That was fun to wake up to on the first day of class.

Sorry, this is my first time to log in since I have gotten here. I did go out and buy a Harbor Freight tag along trailer. It worked well. I will post pictures up here later. I have added some reflective stuff to the back of it so far, and I have purchased the LED lights to replace the original junk. I will install those before my return trip.

Wichita Falls has had so much flooding that my trailer was washed to the other side of my parking spot and my saddle bags filled with water. The water was almost waist high. That was fun to wake up to on the first day of class.

:scared:

Hope your ok down there Sonshine!! Prayers Up and Blessings down for all those folks down there dealing with that mess!!:thumbsup: