IGNORED

FINALLY..... A real pizza...

Eck

Eck, have you ever heard of Papa Murphy's Pizza, we discovered them while out in Colorado on vacation, not your typical pizza parlor. You go in and order your pizza any way you want it, they even have different sauces for them. We got an all meat with a white garlic sauce instead of the traditional sauce. They dont cook it for you, it is placed on a special plate so you can go home and cook it in your oven and let me tell you, it was the best pizza I have ever eaten, really great, looking forward to them coming here soon, but not holding my breath, we have so many pizza places here, I dont know if anyone would risk it, I would if I had the money and wanted to go back to work.

More like this thread is worthless without an invite.......

There are a bunch of great pizza places up in this area too.

Milwaukee is well known for its good food.

Proof is that Milwaukee has a very high percentage of overweight people.

Never trust a skinny chef or a skinny food critic .....

I love pizza...and like all of you, have a favorite 'joint'... Mine is in Elko Nev. across the street from the Motel 6. Best damn pizza I've ever had, bar none..... Locally it's hard to beat Papa Murphy's for price and yum....

More like this thread is worthless without an invite.......

Invitation to meet up was posted Jeff, but no one contacted me to do so. (see post #5 in below link).

Was planning on meeting up with one VR member, but it just didn't work out to meet up with him (Sorry Mike).

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?101303-Heading-to-Chicago

Edited by Eck

Only real pizza in this country is in NY and NJ. Where it all started.

Amen my New York brother. Preach it?

Everyone knows that cheese is a very important ingredient to a really good PIZZA. And Wisconsin, THE Dairy State, has the very best cheese bar none. It is always a Wisconsin cheese maker that wins the cheese competitions every year. Just because someone may have been first, does not make them best.

Dang it, now I am hungry again.......

Maybe we need to set up a traveling PIZZA tasting tour. :thumbsup: