IGNORED

Found My Brunette's Twin.

KIC

So I had a lot of running around to meetings today so I took the 89. I have yet to see another 1st Gen in town.

Got to one of the Defense Contractors and parked in the front lot in the cycle parking. And there she was...obviously separated at birth, born to different mothers, was my brunette's twin. :happy65:

So I had a lot of running around to meetings today so I took the 89. I have yet to see another 1st Gen in town.

Got to one of the Defense Contractors and parked in the front lot in the cycle parking. And there she was...obviously separated at birth, born to different mothers, was my brunette's twin. :happy65:

I hate to be the bearer of sad news M8t ... but they're not twins ..............

... they're a pair from a litter of HUNDREDS !! :stickpoke: :rotf:

I hate to be the bearer of sad news M8t ... but they're not twins ..............

... they're a pair from a litter of HUNDREDS !! :stickpoke: :rotf:

Ahh... but the runts didn't make it... only the strongest survived.... :cool10::happy65:

get your tool box out and cob a few parts ?LOL

just kidding

I would never do that !!!....

anybody want to see my (new to me) rear light bar, side vents, trunk lid and floor boards.... :cool10:

Just kidding....

:rotf:

my grandpa use to say that to me when i was a wee lad. when he took me to the junk yard looking for parts for his 1940 plymouth. he gave me a toy tool box and said cob a few parts for old grandpa. i think this was to keep me busy while he had a few snorts with the junk yard fellow:whistling:

I aint staying on the porch, I don't care if there is two of them.... :thumbsup2:

Fuzzy

Ahh... but the runts didn't make it... only the strongest survived.... :cool10::happy65:

ever think that there's a world of identical 1st gens outside of your's? :stickpoke: and that all the others are there, except you and your "twin"? .... kinda like you're left on the outside... like an "outcast" mebbe? ... :stickpoke:

:rasberry:

you gotta know I'm just funnin ya.... I hope!

but it is fun

ever think that there's a world of identical 1st gens outside of your's? :stickpoke: and that all the others are there, except you and your "twin"? .... kinda like you're left on the outside... like an "outcast" mebbe? ... :stickpoke:

:rasberry:

you gotta know I'm just funnin ya.... I hope!

but it is fun

Not really...The voices just keep telling me that there is just mine and a few other wanna-bees...:sun:.. and I would rather be an outcast..then in a cast...:no-no-no:

And it's all in good fun..until somebody pokes their eye out with a Goldwing....