IGNORED

Second Gen Shifter Bolt

Skid

Pull one off the scoot that looks like it will fit = probably will have a "10 mm" hex head on it making it a 6 mm bolt. Pull one from somewhere with a 10mm socket.. Stick er in there and see if she'll screw in.. Once you find one that will screw in so you have the diameter and tread pitch - take a measurement on the width of the shifter where the bolt has gotta go.. Probably be 20 or 25mm/3/4 to an inch in length. Dont have to be exact on the length.. Now go down to your local Ace Hardware - take the bolt that screwed in with ya. Tell the kid standing there talking to the pretty girl running the till that you need a metric bolt, perferably in stainless, and your buddy told you that Ace would have one.. Depending on how close he is to getting a date with that young lady - he will probably walk over to the bolt drawers and have ya a new one quicker than a 2nd Gen on Nitrous...

Or,, come up here for a Hot Dog, after we're done eating we can dig thru my bolt box in the man cave and find ya a few of em..

Buy two and some locktite!

Pull one off the scoot that looks like it will fit = probably will have a "10 mm" hex head on it making it a 6 mm bolt. Pull one from somewhere with a 10mm socket.. Stick er in there and see if she'll screw in.. Once you find one that will screw in so you have the diameter and tread pitch - take a measurement on the width of the shifter where the bolt has gotta go.. Probably be 20 or 25mm/3/4 to an inch in length. Dont have to be exact on the length.. Now go down to your local Ace Hardware - take the bolt that screwed in with ya. Tell the kid standing there talking to the pretty girl running the till that you need a metric bolt, perferably in stainless, and your buddy told you that Ace would have one.. Depending on how close he is to getting a date with that young lady - he will probably walk over to the bolt drawers and have ya a new one quicker than a 2nd Gen on Nitrous...

Or,, come up here for a Hot Dog, after we're done eating we can dig thru my bolt box in the man cave and find ya a few of em..

Buy two and some locktite!

Exactly my plans. If I don't need it someday, might help someone someday.

I found the part number finally: 90149-06280-00 SCREW, SPEC'L SHAPE