IGNORED

Seems like Nothing but bad news lately.

Yammer Dan

I hate to keep asking but Prayers needed for family. Son -in -Laws brother passed from cancer and niece got shot. Once in head and shoulder. Her boyfriend is dead. Don't sound good. No info yet. This is a nice young girl that has had some problems. She don't deserve this. Son -in -Laws Brother fought a good fight. Good guy from what I know. My grandkids loved him.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to keep asking but Prayers needed for family. Son -in -Laws brother passed from cancer and niece got shot. Once in head and shoulder. Her boyfriend is dead. Don't sound good. No info yet. This is a nice young girl that has had some problems. She don't deserve this. Son -in -Laws Brother fought a good fight. Good guy from what I know. My grandkids loved him.

Woe that is crazy, Prayers are good, so prayers your way Dan.

Son-in-Laws Brother was expected. Niece had some drug troubles but had turned it around. Turned in her supplier. She was hit with shotgun blast to head and shoulder and her boyfriend killed at her home. It is a waiting game but they got her to hospital so there is hope. Girl tries to do right thing....... The dealer didn't do the hits and they know who the dealer is but Sheriff's Dept. doing nothing. They do have murder warrants for the ones that did the hits. A real mess. I want to go hunting but I do know better. Dealing with some real scum here.

Hokey spamokey and WOWZY WOW WOW bro - sooo sorry to hear this Dan!! Hope you know you have my thoughts and Prayers Up!! I clicked "thanks" on that little icon thingy to remind you that you have no apologies to make concerning asking for more prayers my friend - THAT is what friends/family are for, to shoulder concern and to pray for one another.. I also wanted to THANK YOU for posting this and not shying away from asking - you and I both know from past experience that those Prayers Up REALLY do work!!

Gonna repeat your buddy Skid here Dan = God got this!!!

Puc

PS - PLEASE keep the updates coming!!

Shooter says he will take down 10 to 12 Cops before he goes. Not if I get behind him. Resisting urge to go hunting!! I know area where he probally is.

You and yours are in my thoughts. Hoping for a decent recovery.

Dont go hunting. I'm not a religious man but I sure as hell believe in Karma, and it sounds like there are a couple steaming bowls of it ready to be served up.

Sorry to hear of this Dan. Of course prayers up for everyone especially your niece. Glad the law got the shooters first and they serve life or more in the big house. Been a rough couple years for y'all so hopefully the future looks better.

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One