Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They had one escape from this clown act Wed. morning. Figured out he was missing Fri. morning.
Wtf!!!! Sorry but don't they do there counts every 8 hours? Camden county is authorized to hold federal and they are super max do counts every 2 hours and formal every 8. Basically every 2 is visual check and formal would be us standing online...

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Corrections. A strange animal to say the least. Not a job for everyone. I'm proud to say I retired with my badge as clean as the day I got it. Got called a a**hol* a few million times along with other things, but when count time came I did my counts. If you brought contraband into My unit it was mine sooner or later!! If it was Written in Black& white that's the way we did it. Not a job for idiots that just want to be friends. When asked who was the hardest officer on the hill you got my name. But when asked where they wanted to stay it was in the units I was in charge of because they were the safest.

• 2 weeks later...
They listed his Court date this morning as the 14th. Still some shady things going on in this. One of the brothers of the worm food he shot is appearing at same time in same court on separate felony charges.

Judge needs to hear that one first. First impressions hold merit. Prayers sent.

With Court arraignment date listed as 14th. Brother got a call thru to wife this morning. They had arraignment this morning!! Puke's family was all there. We were not notified!! His lawyer was not notified that date had been moved up!! Bail Denied!! Next appearance in April. For What?? Trail?? No one on brother's side of this knows. Equal Justice for All?? We are paying for these retarded S.O.Bs to carry out this Circus.

Edited by Yammer Dan

If they are waiting it could get very interesting. The Judge appointed him a new lawyer and it is said he is pretty good. They have shredded his rights. Countless stories on how crooked this Sheriff's Dept. is and I've see it. This clan protected by sheriff's Dept. But court may know it has nothing unless deputy just plain lies on the stand but it wouldn't be 1st time.

Edited by Yammer Dan