Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't had any issues at my home but I have installed motion detector spotlights that only work while it is dark on the front and rear of my house. And, I'm replacing all of the exterior lights with motion sensor lights. It's convenient as well as discouraging for any trespassers. When I step outside at night, they light up or if I come home after dark, they light up. They are a great addition to the house. Kids have been known to break into cars that are in the driveway in my neighborhood and so far I haven't had that problem.

Only problem my brother has 4 dogs that roam outside all the time. Two Deer that wander in and out all the time. A Racoon that lives under the house. It would drive the lights crazy.

BUT,, the combination of the Coon's and Dog's turnin the lights on and off just might convince the trash to stay away too bro!! Keep em flashin = keep em guessin!

They plant the thief tomorrow. I'll be standing guard with my SKS and 30 rd mag. Crazy things going on here. One of this trashes brothers has been wanted for a while. They caught him yesterday. And the POS that shot my niece is in the same jail plus one of the guys that was in on beating my brother with the steel pipe. They put them all in the same unit my brother is in. I know this is against the Law. The jails are run by crooked Sheriff's Dept.

They plant the thief tomorrow. I'll be standing guard with my SKS and 30 rd mag. Crazy things going on here. One of this trashes brothers has been wanted for a while. They caught him yesterday. And the POS that shot my niece is in the same jail plus one of the guys that was in on beating my brother with the steel pipe. They put them all in the same unit my brother is in. I know this is against the Law. The jails are run by crooked Sheriff's Dept.

:doh:,, thats just plain NUTS!! Was your neices shooting linked to the trash your dealing with now?? Seems like an attorney could request a move to seperate everyone for safety sake...

Dan,

You have my utmost respect. This scenario is straight out of the '70s bad movie script department. I fear I would have not acted with the same restraint you have shown. But, I've never been accused of being particularly intelligent.

Our prayers are with you and yours.

Got to talk to lil brother this morning. He is in PC because of the scums family has a revolving door at the jail. Starting to talk some stupid ****. I've made a few calls to old friends that may help. Old Sgt Woods still has a little pull I hope. In a cell 23/1 no TV no phone nothing but jail food. We bought him snacks from commissary but they won't deliver. That jail is a total train wreck. Brother needs Prayers now more than ever. Hasn't got to see shyster for almost a week. Really working on his head.

Got to talk to lil brother this morning. He is in PC because of the scums family has a revolving door at the jail. Starting to talk some stupid ****. I've made a few calls to old friends that may help. Old Sgt Woods still has a little pull I hope. In a cell 23/1 no TV no phone nothing but jail food. We bought him snacks from commissary but they won't deliver. That jail is a total train wreck. Brother needs Prayers now more than ever. Hasn't got to see shyster for almost a week. Really working on his head.

He's gotta em Dan!! Prayers Up on your behalf Yammers brother, Prayers Up!!

Trash he shot was major Nark for Kanawha County Sheriff's Dept. Guess who runs Kanawha County Jail? Sheriff's are elected officials . Crooked Politicians. They don't like loosing their pet. My old friend is Major in Divison of Corrections. That jail ain't gonna like me. Well hell they kin git in line!!!

Got to visit Lil Brother today. That Jail is a train Wreck!!! I could have carried my 40 cal and a box of ammo in there. They couldn't spell security!!! Plain Scary. Now I am more worried than ever!!! I saw the trash's brother and could have taken him out if I had carried 40 in that clown show. Hard to miss from 8 ft.

As Patton said (sort of) "God will allow me to fulfill my destiny!" I am so tired of lawyers who are trained to look at the person defending themselves (and) or those they love (or others) as guilty for firing their weaponsto be presumed guilty rather than innocent. I just shouldn't allow myself to get started. My prayers and hopes are with you.

Doug

Lil Brother almost in tears when he told me. "They were throwing rocks at me, sprayed me in the eyes with that stuff and were telling me they were going to kill me. I pulled and shot in hopes of scaring them off." He said he didn't aim at anything. But it looks like he may have fired two shots.