IGNORED

rain suites

warriorhoneybee

On my second set of Frog Toggs and just love them ! First pair is used as spare for wife to use only because since owning Road-star with Vance & Hines exhaust which is VERY HOT and Toggs don't take heat well at all and they melt easily.Have used Duct tape to patch up holes and they still work. Been thru severe thunder storms and no wetness. Sometimes it felt like crotch area was getting wet so I would ride slightly off seat and when I stopped NOTHING was wet at all.Great investment--cost $90CAN here. Colder weather coat is great for taking the chill off.

On my second set of Frog Toggs and just love them ! First pair is used as spare for wife to use only because since owning Road-star with Vance & Hines exhaust which is VERY HOT and Toggs don't take heat well at all and they melt easily.Have used Duct tape to patch up holes and they still work. Been thru severe thunder storms and no wetness. Sometimes it felt like crotch area was getting wet so I would ride slightly off seat and when I stopped NOTHING was wet at all.Great investment--cost $90CAN here. Colder weather coat is great for taking the chill off.

If you have to buy another one, check Royal Distributing.

http://www.royaldistributing.com/main/

Bought some Frogg Toggs for my wife there last year and paid $68.00. Also, they sell a patch kit to glue to the ankles (Or where ever they're needed on the suit) that helps to heat proof that area against exhaust pipes.

Andy

Good to know about the upgraded zipper.

There are several models of Frogg Toggs. Which one do you have and do you know what the differences are between them? The descriptions for each are fairly similar but there is quite a variation in price between the regular Frogg Toggs at the low end and the Elite Highway ones at the high end. I expect you probably know only about the model you have but thought you might know something about the other models. Just thought I would ask. :o

Did you deal with a Canadian distributor American distributor or directly with Frogg Toggs? Mostly I am interested here in the difference between shipping costs. I recently bought a couple of items from LeatherUp which cost $51 shipping across the border instead of the free shipping in the lower 48. :95:

I sent an e-mail directly to the manufacturer at this address marketing@froggtoggs.com. Shipping was not an issue as they covered the shipping cost for replacing my old jacket. It did not cost me a single penny.

We got wetskins had them sent down by one of our Canadians (Rocket). They work great and you can take out the liner. Not sure if you can get them in the states or not, I do know we couldn't get them anywhere near here.

Margaret

I have these as well which I use when I am out on the boat and/or fishing. They to work great. Just that the pair I have are not long enough in the leg for me when on the bike and I find them a little bulkier to wear or to pack away. Also should the rain stop suddenly and the sun come out, but you can,t stop right away to get out of them, it gets hot and sweaty in them real fast.

Wife and I have had a pair of Stearns from Wal-Mart for years that had done a great job of keeping us dry, even in the heaviest of downpours. They are the two piece breathable nylon type. I don't recall what they cost but know at the time it was very reasonable compared to others.

Larry