IGNORED

Please do some Prayers Up for my little grandson this Friday..

cowpuc

The little lop eared varmints gotta go in for tubes in the ears, adinoids out and possible tonsil removal this Friday.. If you think about him, please lift him up in prayer and/or share some thoughts about him sending him some love.. He's a fun little varmint that his grandpa wishes I could take this surgery for - wonderful thing this being a Grand Pappy is!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOLKS!!!!

Puc

This is an old vid,,, the little Junior VR member is wayyyyy into walking by his own self now but you'll get the point of what I mean by PURE PRECIOUSNESS by this... Prayers Up Birdie!!

The little lop eared varmints gotta go in for tubes in the ears, adinoids out and possible tonsil removal this Friday.. If you think about him, please lift him up in prayer and/or share some thoughts about him sending him some love.. He's a fun little varmint that his grandpa wishes I could take this surgery for - wonderful thing this being a Grand Pappy is!!!

Puc

This is an old vid,,, the little Junior VR member is wayyyyy into walking by his own self now but you'll get the point of what I mean by PURE PRECIOUSNESS by this... Prayers Up Birdie!!

Consider it done Puc! God bless our grand kids. They are so precious!

Puc

Funny you mention this, just yesterday my wife and I were talking about our grandchildren and I mentioned you don't here about surgery for these anymore. Guess I was wrong. I had it done but have no memory of it.

:farmer:

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOLKS!

Prayers on the way