Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

Yammer Dan, I spent 35 years behind the tin star and I'm trying to help you out to take out the trash. But, you sure seem reluctant to answer my questions which raises my Spidey Sense that something may not be as it seems in this whole scenario. I would love to be able to read a copy of the report where your brother was attacked and then arrested.

So, you have done nothing to try and help your brother other than contact a couple "Friends" who work in the department but no officials locally, at the state level or at the Federal level? Help me help you.

Media an Politicians listen to Sheriff's Dept here. Sheriff's are Not Law officers Elected Officials!!! Media will not listen!!! They are convinced we are in the Wrong!! My niece was murdered by this clan a few months ago. He was finally appointed a shyster but has not got to talk to him. I don't know what you want from me but I have seen both sides of "Our Law" and if there is anything any more crooked I have no idea what it is!! This is a Boss Hog operation at its best. Spidey sense don't want to accept how crooked our system can be???

My contacts within this system may well be the reason he is still alive as this jail has twice tried to put relatives in the same unit as brother. Once they put wormbaits brother in same cell as brother. There is a "Hit" on my brother and the jail knows it!!!

Media an Politicians listen to Sheriff's Dept here. Sheriff's are Not Law officers Elected Officials!!! Media will not listen!!! They are convinced we are in the Wrong!! My niece was murdered by this clan a few months ago. He was finally appointed a shyster but has not got to talk to him. I don't know what you want from me but I have seen both sides of "Our Law" and if there is anything any more crooked I have no idea what it is!! This is a Boss Hog operation at its best. Spidey sense don't want to accept how crooked our system can be???

My contacts within this system may well be the reason he is still alive as this jail has twice tried to put relatives in the same unit as brother. Once they put wormbaits brother in same cell as brother. There is a "Hit" on my brother and the jail knows it!!!

First, let me give you my condolences to you for the loss of your niece.

Since I am trying to help you out what I want from you is to get honest answers to the specific questions I ask you instead of a bunch of ranting answers about how crooked you believe the system is.

I am not saying the system can't be crooked. What I am saying to you is, my advise that is based upon sound third party logic and judgement is solely based upon your side of this whole scenario. It seems you are so blinded by your beliefs you are not willing to listen to the experienced advise of others. There are two sides to every story and I am making every effort to remain unbiased while only hearing your version of this. Your unwillingness to answer my simple questions is what spikes my Spidey Sense. If you don't want to post them on a message board you are welcome to PM me.

You said there is a hit on your brother and you said they have him in PC. The way you describe PC sounds more like segregation or discipline status to me. Discipline is a reason he wouldn't have been getting commissary. Do you know if there is a public access to the report that led to your brother's arrest?

Since you want to continue your tirade on the local Sheriff, local gov and the media then your answer is what...You have not contacted any of the folks I listed above? Are you then insinuating the Attorney General's Office for the State of West Virginia also takes marching orders from a local Sheriff? I call BS on that. Why haven't you contacted the United States Department of Justice or the FBI? There are many avenues available to you to use in matters such as this, whether you choose to use them is up to you.

Edited by yzernie

You can call what ever you want on anything you want I'm not putting everything I've done on here and I guess you haven't seen how crooked our government can be. Babysitting convicts gave me a good look at how dirty our system can be. I got to see both sides. Deputies Shipman and Hunter of the West Virginia Kanawha County Sheriffs Dept. are fine examples of what crooked law officers can do.

Edited by Yammer Dan

You can call what ever you want on anything you want I'm not putting everything I've done on here and I guess you haven't seen how crooked our government can be. Babysitting convicts gave me a good look at how dirty our system can be. I got to see both sides. Deputies Shipman and Hunter of the West Virginia Kanawha County Sheriffs Dept. are fine examples of what crooked law officers can do.

I understand you may not want to post them publicly and that is why I said you can PM me. No PM from you with any reply to the help and suggestions I have offered to you, so I am left to presume you don't want me to help you take out the trash. I'm taken aback that someone in your position is unwilling to accept the help of an experienced LEO who knows how to find remedies for these kinds of issues. I find that discouraging. But, that is your choice and I'm fine with your decision. All I ask is that if you are not willing to post any factual information to back up your claims of corruption and conspiracy against the specific Sheriff's department you so hate that you refrain from demeaning LE as a whole by your yet unsubstantiated allegations. Carry on.

It isn't very difficult to find info on the incident...

August 23, 2017: Shooting Leaves One Dead

On August 23, 2017 at approximately 1:15 p.m. a shooting was reported to Metro 911 on Laurel Fork Road near Clendenin, WV. Initial calls reported two people shot by a neighbor. Another 911 call was placed from the shooter, Randall Douglas Woods (62 years old of Clendenin, WV), who said he would wait unarmed for Deputy Sheriffs.

When the first Deputy arrived in the area she located the shooting victims and waited with them until medics from the Pinch Volunteer Fire Department and Kanawha County Emergency Ambulance Authority arrived. She then went to Mr. Woods’ house and detained him and secured the firearm (a pistol) he said was used in the shooting.

The shooting took place in the roadway during an argument between Mr. Woods and two other sets of neighbors. David Elmore, Jr. (31 years old of Clendenin, WV) was seated in the passenger seat of a pickup truck being driven by Cora Mae Elmore (38 years old of Clendenin, WV). A third family member was in the rear of the pickup cab. Mr. Woods was seated on an ATV in the roadway. Another neighbor was arguing with Mr. Woods from his own yard.

Mr. Elmore sprayed Mr. Woods with bug-spray during the argument. Mr. Woods then revealed a firearm and fired it into the pickup truck striking David Elmore and Cora Elmore. The pickup was driven a short distance away. Mr. Woods drove the opposite direction on the road on his ATV. Mr. Woods went to his house and dialed 911.

Mr. Elmore was removed from the pickup and neighbors and family began CPR. After more resuscitation attempts by first responders he was pronounced dead at the scene. Ms. Elmore was also shot and sustained what are believed to be non-life-threatening injuries. She was transported to an area hospital for treatment.

The investigation is continuing at the scene of the shooting. Mr. Woods was detained and taken to Kanawha County Sheriff’s Office Headquarters. After consultation with the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney Mr. Woods is being charged with first degree murder and malicious wounding. He will be arraigned soon.

As is always the case in criminal matters the charges against Mr. Woods are merely accusations. He is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.

All of this is public information on the internet and was found in about 5 minutes of searching...

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Kanawha-County-Deputies-responding-to-double-shooting-441537593.html

This below link explains the history of the feud between the involved parties.

https://www.wvgazettemail.com/news/cops_and_courts/judge-denies-bond-for-man-accused-of-murdering-neighbor-in/article_a06b7fca-0d9a-50dc-8794-131ef13fa590.html

Arrest booking judge.jpg

How bout you take care of the Crooked Sheriff's Dept. where you live and I worry about the ones here!! SHERIFF'S Elected Officials!! POLITICIANS!!!! And those that work for them must play the game or find work elsewhere!! Some enjoy it and some don't but to deny that says they are playing the game.That bout says it all!!

How bout you take care of the Crooked Sheriff's Dept. where you live and I worry about the ones here!! SHERIFF'S Elected Officials!! POLITICIANS!!!! And those that work for them must play the game or find work elsewhere!! Some enjoy it and some don't but to deny that says they are playing the game.That bout says it all!!

Again, you deflect to your (as yet) unsubstantiated or detailed comments about "Crooked". You vehemently resist my efforts to help you to take out the trash. That tells all I need to know.

And BTW, thank you for your service to this nation!!

The only problem with the ol thread delete routine in this case is that a number of us have been praying for Dans brother and his family and following this for good while now and still would love to be informed and be able to lift them up over the info we are provided... His brother also has friends on here who know a LOT more about all this then what has been told concerning the matter = there is wayyyyyy more to this story than can reasonably discussed here without creating further problems for Dans family legally,, that is a fact..

Personally, knowing what I know about the case and also how easily it is for local, state and federal legal systems to run rampant over citizens I can understand the fuel that feeds Dan's feelings. I also know that Dan totally knows that not all Police Officers are out to get him,, there are good Troopers,, good Judges and probably even some decent Attorneys :sun1: who are all into doing their jobs for far more then just money...

It is still sad to say though but the frustration associated with the realization that in many cases obtaining Justice becomes almost impossible.. This is why/where, to some of us = appealing to God himself an behalf of a person like Dan's brother is so important IMHO..

Maybe this is one of those threads that we as a family need to just back off and allow Dan the elbow room to relay pertinant info the best way he knows how and cut him and his family some slack ... Maybe we need to not take everything he says as if it's aimed at us in a personal way so we don't add to his burden and,, if we cant handle just standing there and quietly sharing some of the heat that is being aimed at his family - maybe just not click on this thread.. Maybe in the future,, if any of us want to offer anything beyond those thoughts and prayers in response to this thread, a humble question of like = hey YammerDan,, I have some thoughts on your brothers situation that I think may help - if you would like my input please feel free to P.M. me,, beyond that - I am thinking of and praying for your brother/family.. After all,, according to the title of this thread - those Prayers Up were what Dan was looking/asking for herein...

One of my favorite posts in this thread = [h=2]Re: Prayers PLease.[/h]

Got to talk to him about 5 min today. He claims he is fine they have been under lockdown. He said God has this not to worry. I'm trying to have faith.

Dan,,, PLEASE let your brother know that this ol Pucster that shares his young age is still pushing those Prayers Up on his behalf!!

Puc

The only problem with the ol thread delete routine in this case is that a number of us have been praying for Dans brother and his family and following this for good while now and still would love to be informed and be able to lift them up over the info we are provided... His brother also has friends on here who know a LOT more about all this then what has been told concerning the matter = there is wayyyyyy more to this story than can reasonably discussed here without creating further problems for Dans family legally,, that is a fact..

Personally, knowing what I know about the case and also how easily it is for local, state and federal legal systems to run rampant over citizens I can understand the fuel that feeds Dan's feelings. I also know that Dan totally knows that not all Police Officers are out to get him,, there are good Troopers,, good Judges and probably even some decent Attorneys :sun1: who are all into doing their jobs for far more then just money...

It is still sad to say though but the frustration associated with the realization that in many cases obtaining Justice becomes almost impossible.. This is why/where, to some of us = appealing to God himself an behalf of a person like Dan's brother is so important IMHO..

Maybe this is one of those threads that we as a family need to just back off and allow Dan the elbow room to relay pertinant info the best way he knows how and cut him and his family some slack ... Maybe we need to not take everything he says as if it's aimed at us in a personal way so we don't add to his burden and,, if we cant handle just standing there and quietly sharing some of the heat that is being aimed at his family - maybe just not click on this thread.. Maybe in the future,, if any of us want to offer anything beyond those thoughts and prayers in response to this thread, a humble question of like = hey YammerDan,, I have some thoughts on your brothers situation that I think may help - if you would like my input please feel free to P.M. me,, beyond that - I am thinking of and praying for your brother/family.. After all,, according to the title of this thread - those Prayers Up were what Dan was looking/asking for herein...

Got to talk to him about 5 min today. He claims he is fine they have been under lockdown. He said God has this not to worry. I'm trying to have faith.

Dan,,, PLEASE let your brother know that this ol Pucster that shares his young age is still pushing those Prayers Up on his behalf!!

Puc

Without inflection...to either party. Just speaking man to man.

People here are not my family. We share a common interest and that is pretty much where it stops for me. By design I keep my circle small and my efforts to help out a man of the brotherhood of LE have fallen onto his deaf ears. That's ok but it took several posts for him to finally man up and say "Just Get Off MY BACK!!! I will take care of my own.". His call to not accept the substantial help offered.

Personal Dan, really? Your insistent accusations and refusal to answer direct questions, even by PM, will get you called out in the LE world and as an experienced officer you should know that. Your choice to act that way. I wish you luck in your quest to call out those you believe are corrupt and to receive justice for your brother. I will have my Federal contacts on standby in Morgantown stand down on this matter. I'll be anxiously following the progress of this murder case. Ride safe.

Without inflection...to either party. Just speaking man to man.

People here are not my family. We share a common interest and that is pretty much where it stops for me. By design I keep my circle small and my efforts to help out a man of the brotherhood of LE have fallen onto his deaf ears. That's ok but it took several posts for him to finally man up and say "Just Get Off MY BACK!!! I will take care of my own.". His call to not accept the substantial help offered.

Personal Dan, really? Your insistent accusations and refusal to answer direct questions, even by PM, will get you called out in the LE world and as an experienced officer you should know that. Your choice to act that way. I wish you luck in your quest to call out those you believe are corrupt and to receive justice for your brother. I will have my Federal contacts on standby in Morgantown stand down on this matter. I'll be anxiously following the progress of this murder case. Ride safe.

Get in Line!!!

Puc

Thanks Brother!! My head not in the best of shape lately and dealing with these retards is hard to explain. We got a shyster change but don't see any improvement. After he was assigned and left courtroom can't get thru to talk to him . He is always "OUT" My strong point is my Left Hook which ain't helping me much right now. If I can't get "hands on " I tend to stutter. Attitude was great handling Max security convicts!! Going to get a little range time in. I think well there.

Puc I got to talk to brother yesterday and he is doing better than I am. Placing his faith in God. I need his faith now. I've seen too much of our Fair & Equal. It is looking like Bit** that was with the guy that shot niece has contacts outside with big mouths. Hard to walk away. I've been really tested a few times.

Ok I just read that again this case is cut and dry a self defense matter after reading the report this all makes no sense, he felt his life was in danger as would I!! Murder charge is ludicrous!!

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Sheriff is really pushing it. One of his favorite rats is gone and those left are making threats to tell on sheriff. These clowns have been untouchable in that area for a long time. Deal any drugs they want steal anything they want. My being on the wrong side of Sheriffs Dept. came when I was living in this area. I snatched a couple of them up and deputies rode close on me for a while!!

Ok I just read that again this case is cut and dry a self defense matter after reading the report this all makes no sense, he felt his life was in danger as would I!! Murder charge is ludicrous!!

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

THANKS. Still got fingers crossed.