Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is suck a freaking mess. He can't communicate with us and this jail seems like what it is. Run by a Politician that won't admit his Stupid Deputies caused this mess. That clan of Trash has had the run of that ridge for years because the Law won't touch them. Sounds like a TV story but they steal anything they want, run any dope they want beat up any one they want and get away with it. Its CRAZY!!! Newspaper won't listen (only to trash's side) State Police Not interested. ( Loosing respect for them here FAST) Brother starting to talk crap he don't want to go on.

Dan, I wish I had the words and resources to help. I've read all your posts and it truly hurts my heart that you and your family are having to go through this. I am truly at a loss of words. All I can say is that I care, I pray for you, your brother, your family. I do believe that prayer is a powerful thing and I don't take it lightly. It is all I have to give. I give it freely and regularly. I think of you as more than just a member of a website. You are family here also.

More than a little upset at that. According to Prosecutor shyster claims the Trash are saints. Judge didn't seem any better. Hope brothers shyster has a brain.
I'm just catching up on this story. Dan, I'm so sorry your family has to deal with this. If it were here. I would be able to pull favors. But I can only offer you a shoulder to cry on. I hope your brother gets justice. I know too well how he feels.

Tricia

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Getting a good look at Dirty Deputies in Kanawha County West Virginia. One of them attends a church I know and has the folk there fooled. Thinking of attending services on Sunday and telling them about her in front of crowd. My Dad and I helped build this church with Lil Brother running around getting in the way. This Bit** is a Worthless Piece.

If this went according to the letter of the law lil brother would be at home!! These MFers couldn't spell Justice!! I've been around both sides of the Law and this mess of clowns is about the worse I've seen. My calls to friends in the upper ranks of correction have just been ignored. Get lil brother out of there I know the strings to pull to shake these idiots up.

If this went according to the letter of the law lil brother would be at home!! These MFers couldn't spell Justice!! I've been around both sides of the Law and this mess of clowns is about the worse I've seen. My calls to friends in the upper ranks of correction have just been ignored. Get lil brother out of there I know the strings to pull to shake these idiots up.

:95:

Still praying my brother!! Prayers Up!!