IGNORED

Where is Spring

OrlinEngh

I got up to 10 degrees this morning, and the same for tonight, and snow for tomorrow. I was working in the shop today with the Venture pointed towards the door and I am pretty sure I seen it give a big shiver when I opened the door to bring in some more fire wood.
Fireplace in garage sounds good [emoji106] of I can't get mine more weather proof I may do the same..

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could use some warm weather, But when it come to @cowpuc favorite Wisconsin machine, I am addicted, If you keep putting the raw ingredients (Water and cold air) in front of me, I just have to make use of them. Well Lake Michigan is a pretty big puddle so I don't think it will go away anytime soon. If you folks down south will open your doors wider than what @saddlebum can, then I am sure that you can help everyone else put me out of there misery.........

Frozen Nuts.jpg

No spring around here (near Madison WI, April 15). Still snowing hard with about 6 inches on the ground. Looking at the radar it seems like it might start letting up and I will head out to shovel. Not my idea of spring riding weather!

zag

SAME SAME!!!! Been down playing with the kid,,, get home here only to find @FlyingFool had made a +6 inch deposit of wet, sloppy White Wash right in our driveway and it appears that he is perfecting his high temp White Wash as its 38 degrees here now and white wash is being added to the stuff as I type = CRAZY!!!

It was chilly today in Orlando, only i the low 70's...

Sheesh Bongo,, one would think that all those years of touring on a scoot would have taught you to never leave home on an adventure like your on without your Carharts,,,,, or at least a good insulated leather jacket..... :cold:,,,,, :rasberry:

Short story,, you ever heard of "Santa's Village" out east,,,,,, think its like in New Hampshire.. One of the kids and I are touring out there years ago and stopped for a break at Santa's Village = really neat little kids park.. It had been raining and was chilly so we were still wrapped in rain gear when we meandered up the stairs to the little roller coaster that was getting ready to open back up after the rain.. At the top of the stairs was a big awning stretched over the entrance. In front of us stood a middle aged guy with sunglasses on and a huge umbrella opened up (which I thought odd as the area was covered by that awning and the rain had long since stopped)... We stood there for about 20 minutes when the operator stopped the lil coaster and we all started climbing in the cars... When the guy with the open umbrella walked past the operator to climb on the coaster the operator looked him with the big umbrella and the big sunglasses, then at us in our rain gear and back to the guy with the umbrella and said "is it raining?" :178::crackup:

Had to have been there but my little girl and I laughed and laughed the whole way around on that lil coaster,,, it was hilarious :ignore:...

Someone posted on facebook so I thought I would share it.

Science says: “You can’t have all four seasons in one place in the same week”

Missouri says "Hold my beer, I got this."

Someone posted on facebook so I thought I would share it.

Science says: “You can’t have all four seasons in one place in the same week”

Missouri says "Hold my beer, I got this."

I got up this morning 34° F.....

Yesterday we got around 8" of heavy wet snow. Today it is sunny and 50F. Although I had to dig out the driveway and walkways this morning, it is currently starting to look more like spring. At least that is the delusional baloney that I tell myself!

zag

Snow is gone and in the 60s, spent the last two days working on our septic, patch a pipe tomorrow new top on Wednesday cover up what needs to be covered back up, get it pumped and done with that nasty work.

Then I just may have to start Blue up and go for a ride.

Yesterday was the first day that the snow finally melted away up here, except for some deeper spots in the shade. That includes a few days last week when we got a little rain. For reference, it was -28°C here on Good Friday...

After 14 winters up here, I've had it for good. I'm moving to where the oldest grandmothers don't remember the rivers freezing, and I'm never coming back. Probably to southern BC or Vancouver Island. It's a shame it's so tough for a Canadian to move to the US.