Thunderstorms

65° Lo 44°

Hist. Avg

71° Lo 48°

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vacation cancelled due to employment!!!!

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

NO, SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I'll send pictures cause we be going anyway!!! :whistling:

Bryan

Bryan Rick Seems to have an unusual number of folks calling him to interview right now and I have been telling him they will want him to start that week!!!!

Mike,

I know Rick wants a job and any of them company's that don't hire him are loosing. :thumbsup2: It would not surprise me if they do want him to start the week of vacation or even before. :bawling:

But Lisa and I are coming down to terrorize you Arkesaw rebels, so look out. :witch_brew: :stickpoke: :beer:

And if Rick can't make,,,, darn but yet good for him! :clap2: And I bet I could find someone to take his share of the cabin if need be. :mo money:

So GOOD LUCK RICK and LOOK OUT ARKESAW here we come! :photographing: :beer: :sign woo hoo:

Bryan

Mike,

I know Rick wants a job and any of them company's that don't hire him are loosing. :thumbsup2: It would not surprise me if they do want him to start the week of vacation or even before. :bawling:

But Lisa and I are coming down to terrorize you Arkesaw rebels, so look out. :witch_brew: :stickpoke: :beer:

And if Rick can't make,,,, darn but yet good for him! :clap2: And I bet I could find someone to take his share of the cabin if need be. :mo money:

So GOOD LUCK RICK and LOOK OUT ARKESAW here we come! :photographing: :beer: :sign woo hoo:

Bryan

There just seems to be people out there (Mike) whu want to try and stir :stirthepot: up things. I am figuring they are just jealous we are going down to Arkansas for 8 days of riding and relaxing. Now let me clear a few things up. First off I have had two calls for interviews for two different positions, in fact one of them I interviewed with today called again tonight and set up another interview for tomorrow. But I informed both companies right up front that the soonest I could start was APRIL 23rd, 2012 because I was headed to Arkansas on a motorcyle trip and they both said that would not be a problem. So Bryan DO NOT start selling Shirley and I's bedroom. DEAL?:thumbsup2:

I live in Mountain Home, AR also. Look me up when you get there and I would love to take a ride with you.

Curtis Traylor

870-405-3693

Curtis, we will give you a call the night before we head up to your area and you can lead us on the good roads.

We are staying ion Marshall so not to far away

I live in Mountain Home, AR also. Look me up when you get there and I would love to take a ride with you.

Curtis Traylor

870-405-3693

I see you work for Arkansas State University, isn't there a bike show there on Saturday April 21st? If so we may have to stop by on our way home.

You are right, he don't get to ride much. :stickpoke: I mean most people get a whole season of riding on one set of tires. :whistling:

Bryan

I get a whole season of riding out of a set of tires, it's not my fault there are 3 Riding seasons here Spring Summer and Fall. 3 sets three seasons. :confused24::rotf:

I'm outside of Eureka Springs, I would be up for a M&E on :happy65:fri, sat,sun or mon. (13, 14, 15, 16) Since you are only going to be about 1&1/2:) hr away. Or, I got plenty of room at the house:rasberry: for company. Turpinecrek wildlife park, promaise land zoo, and:scratchchin: plenty of twistys around this area also.

Bilko

870-350-0365

My wife and I are headed down to Arkansas the first week of June to enjoy the great riding everyone is talking about. We are meeting my wife's sister and her husband from Georgia. I will keep the numbers handy of those who have offered assistance if needed.

Norm

I hate to say it, and you boys have probably been watching the weather, but looks like the potential for some rain in the area over the next few days. Be careful out there.

Ex

Thanks Mike, And yes I have been watching. :bawling:But Lisa says, and I quote! "so what, we got rain gear, and we ARE going so we don't give a $hit! RIGHT" And that is where I say "yes dear, I mean no dear, I mean I agree"! :whistling:

Bryan

Thanks Mike, And yes I have been watching. :bawling:But Lisa says, and I quote! "so what, we got rain gear, and we ARE going so we don't give a $hit! RIGHT" And that is where I say "yes dear, I mean no dear, I mean I agree"! :whistling:

Bryan

IT WILL NOT RAIN ON US SATURDAY OR SUNDAY

If it rains some the first part of the week we will go fishin........:thumbsup2:

See you two Saturday in Bowling Green

:ice_awesome-vi46644

25 hours 25 min and 25 seconds and we take off for Ark-e-saw! :sign woo hoo: It's pouring down rain as I type, it is cool outside and dark, YAH! :thumbsup2: It don't get better than this! :banana: The rain came early so it will be gone, the sun will take place of the darkness and ALL the cages will say "that's what we should be doing!" :photographing:

Rick see you in Bowling Green at noonish, with the sun and a smile on my face! :smile5:

Bryan