IGNORED

uhalling bike

rbig1

Been there done that red rock country. I'm surprised you didn't mention the vortex on that big rock in the second picture. When I was there that is what everyone was talking about.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well rode in a car up to there. didnt know where they were taking me. but got lost in down town Phoenix on bike rode a hour worth of time in wrong direction. Found the scrap yards. nice to see them still letting people in to get there own parts. going to be here till next monday. then the quest to find home. so far my sense of directions has been totally backwards. lost uber driver lol. glad I did this just hope to get home with everything.IMG_0126 (Medium).jpgIMG_0067 (Medium).JPG in the last pic there a beer bottles every sq. foot of shoulder for along distance.

i

well rode in a car up to there. didnt know where they were taking me. but got lost in down town Phoenix on bike rode a hour worth of time in wrong direction. Found the scrap yards. nice to see them still letting people in to get there own parts. going to be here till next monday. then the quest to find home. so far my sense of directions has been totally backwards. lost uber driver lol. glad I did this just hope to get home with everything.http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=108531http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=108532 in the last pic there a beer bottles every sq. foot of shoulder for along distance.

i

Hey ya lop eared cross country riding varmint = TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! Been side tracked helping the daughter take care of my new grandson - just getting caught up here on your adventure :scared::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope all is well out there Rodney and that Arizona is treating you right!! By those GORGEOUS pics I spec all is well!!!

No :photographing::cop: needed here!! Hope ya got to ride 89a = Jerome to Flag - probably to cold up that high.... SHouldnt have been, looks like Sodona was nice weather.. I'll shut up - let cha enjoy your trip!!!

BEAUTIFUL bro - JUST BEAUTIFUL!!:thumbsup:

P.S. - weather been crazy here,, first Fool takes a break, snow all melts - warm enough for a bike ride,,, then he goes to playing with the White Washer - on the way to set up a baby shower in GR yesterday = left home NO SNOW ON THE GROUND - came back late in a snow storm so bad couldnt see the road in front of the car.. 4 inches of fresh powder!! That Fool,, he IS a prankster!!:big-grin-emoticon:

well got into new-mexico and my phone screen went mostly black. one spot of blue. hope i can get some of my pics back have most of them but around 10 of em. just made it to mo on way home. around Joplin. trip was fun never rode very much though. got distracted alot lol

you know when your phone quits. life gets quiet. and if you break down wow. i made it home from joplin last night. town received storm damage last nite. my welcome home lol.

I was in Joplin yesterday at 8-9 am had to take my bipap in it quit. That wind up there and the way back was crazy..

Living life one curve after the other. Vroom scooting, thru the countryside.