IGNORED

I need a part number

I have an '01 RSV. I want to replace the coolant plugs (rubber) under the cooling fins and can't find a P/N anywhere online, does anyone have the numbers I need ? The dimes are working for now but I want to change them out before spring.

If there's a list of part numbers somewhere on the forum please give me a link.

Thanks

Yep I think they are the culprit. It got down to 15 last night and today there is a good puddle on the left side cover, and under the Trike,,, Now for the big question?? I couldn't tell from the parts fiche the correct part number. Is this the right number: SKU: 90338-11152-00 Part # 9 of the crankcase :confused24: If that is them, now all I have to do is find a Steelier that has them in stock. I checked the shipping on a couple of sites, and it is $22.00 :yikes: May have to take a chance on a local dealer ( closest I know of is 100 miles )

Put dimes on the left side for the time being, maybe it will at least slow it down some.

I got mine from Family Motor Sports online a,d shipping was actually cheap. They were like $5.65 I think ( without finding the order slip )

http://www.familypowersports.com/