I have a new venture and I was wondering if the baffles can be taken out of the pipes and if so how does it sound? I see on here about putting HD on them but if I can do something with mine and it not sound bad why not. Thanks for the info

I have a new venture and I was wondering if the baffles can be taken out of the pipes and if so how does it sound? I see on here about putting HD on them but if I can do something with mine and it not sound bad why not. Thanks for the info

Go with Roadhouse pipes and do the AIS sytem block. I also changed out air filters to the K&N filters. All very easy done yourself with the help of these fine folks here. My bike sounds like; well somebody said a corvette on steroids. I would agree, not to loud, but meaty and loud when you get into the throttle. So far pipes are doing fine - 2,500 miles. You can shop around and find the Roadhouse pipes very resonable priced. Dennis Kirk will match price, just give webb site info. I posted a lot info on this about a month ago. Running about 55 - 65 -80 speed ( 44 average mpg, very criticle about checking this).