IGNORED

Royal Star Tour Deluxe speakers

Why with a bracket silly. $_14.JPG Actually I have a couple sets of these I think in the garage somewhere. They are like 2.5" dia. Not very good sounding, but there are some bigger ones that are not bad sounding. Trouble is the bigger the speaker the more power you need to push sound. So you get much bigger and your MP3 player wont push them without a amp.

Ditto for Shark Motorcycle audio. They also have a set of speakers that look like coke cans that have the amps built in. I think they are 400 watts. Here's the link: http://www.sharkmotorcycleaudio.com/shark-shkhsp350-3-waterproof-metallic-real-chrome-metal-motorcycle-speaker-set-2-speakers-1-tweeter-400-watts/. They also have a blue tooth model for $150.

I just ordered a reckless fairing for my newly aquired RSTD. It will have an Infinity blue tooth head unit and 2 front speakers.

Cool. Can't wait to hear about the install and your impressions of it. I had a Woody's fairing on my VTX and loved having tunes. Been Jonesing for one for my rstd.

MP3 player in pocket or cup holder. Speaker in ears.

Blockade Earbuds Review - webBikeWorld

Crossed half the state of Oklahoma in 4th gear because I couldn't hear the motor and the music was just right.

BUT..... I was wondering if one of these would mount on top of the speedo:

Hondaline Digital Audio System - Honda VTX 1300/1800 Models/ Spirit 750 C2/ Aero

I went with a Boss system. FM,SD MP or thumb drive. amp and 2 speakers/with wiring. 600 watts. best price was from Amazon. Only thing I'd do different is get the one with a speaker control knob, mine has remote control and going in stop and go traffic it's a pain to turn it up and down.