I believe Dan is speaking of me this time again. So I'll fess up. As some of you may remember about four and a half years ago I went through surgery to remove a tumor that was a little over eight inches. Better referred to as a G.I.S.T. tumor. It was benign, but it was classed as a fast growing aggressive tumor with a high risk of occurrence. I was placed on a chemo pill called Gleevec for three years as a precautionary to reduce chance of it returning. Well Friday it was confirmed the tumor returned and located almost exactly where the first one was at. I've had a CT scan done every six months and it hadn't showed up this Friday. Hopefully this one isn't as large, but I have another CT on Wednesday. My oncologists and surgeon will put their heads together an determine my next step. Last time step three was another scope with an ultrasound to determined size and what else it was touching. If this one isn't as large, they may decide step three will be surgery. The first time took only five weeks till I was in surgery so I really do not expect they will wait this time very long either. Last time was in August 2009 and I had a chance to see several VR members the weekend before my surgery. Not quite the circumstances this time, but with God's help I will be back up and riding by summer. It wasn't the was I had plan to start retirement next month, but He doesn't work on my time schedule. So keep my family in your prayers. I know my God and He will prevail.

God is good!

I remember that night well in 2009 at Vogel, that is something I will never forget, we wish you were closer so we could have that group prayer with you and your entire family at this time of distress, but distances separate us by many miles, but we will close that distance with prayer. Jamie, Paula, Charlene and I will have that group prayer, and you and your family will be in those prayers. God Bless you Skid and your entire family.