IGNORED

Make it up as you go along

Brake Pad

You know we haven't done this a long while in and actually following the story always turns out to be a comical event so today I am going to start the story with:

This morning I woke up to pouring rain so I decided to go into the garage and change your oil on my bike, as I unscrew the cap for the oil filter the spring came shooting out and ( You make this story continue)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it bounced off the front tire and across the floor, hit the side of my corvette, leaving a nice dent, and then I heard it ping on the garage floor on its way out towards the driveway. From that point I...

a cop standing in my driveway holding his hand over his eye and there was blood trickling down his cheek when...

a cop standing in my driveway holding his hand over his eye and there was blood trickling down his cheek when...

I realized I'd forgotten to put the drain pan under the bike and there was old oil all over the floor which flowed out the garage and towards the cop who ....

AS GEARS EXPLOED LIKE A HAND GRENADE AND :parrots:AND THE DOG SAID I AM A CAT IN DOGS CLOTHING SO WHO ARE YOU A FIRST GEN OR SECOND GEN BECAUSE THAT IS THE MOST EMPORTANT THING HERE ON THIS WEBSITE AND I DONOT NEED A LICENISE AND COWPUC IS MY

Edited by Drews

so I packed my bags and set out early for the 2015 venturerider International rally in St. Chas. Mo............

.....on my always-ready Venture, leaving the chaos of the OTHER motorcycle, the oil, the cop, and the poop in my rearview mirror as I sped away in the general direction of the one place I had always dreamed of stopping by should I ever embark on a 4-month road trip.

.....on my always-ready Venture, leaving the chaos of the OTHER motorcycle, the oil, the cop, and the poop in my rearview mirror as I sped away in the general direction of the one place I had always dreamed of stopping by should I ever embark on a 4-month road trip.

and in the distance I could see a 1st gen ...