IGNORED

Help with 1983 Venture Royale

Am in need of rear master cylinder for 1983 Venture Royale. Have ordered 2 from EBAY and neither work. Purchased two rebuild kits supposedly for my bike but both were same and neither fit. HELP! New master cylinders no longer available per local Yamaha dealer. If you have one that works, please take pity and contact me! Thanks. BobfromSWOhio PS: Check "Pay It Forward" for extra parts I have available.

Hi there. I am up here in Guelph Ontario Canada. I have a parts bike with a good one in it and have a spare one in my parts pile. Please feel free to send me an email at noisymr_d at hotmail.com and we will work something out if your still in need.

Darryl

This is a first,haven't heard of this before. Maybe something else is in the stewpot. First question, what makes you think it doesn't work? If you have troubles bleeding the air out, it might not be the MC, more likely the bleeding procedure, or the mixing valve being plugged, or maybe the wee tiny little hole in the MC is plugged. Maybe best to talk it through before you go through any more frustration.