IGNORED

No rear spoiler in Black Cherry?!!!!

mid life crisis

Hey guys, help me out here if I've missed something,:confused24: but why is it I've seen in the Yamaha catalog rear LED spoilers already painted for EVERY color they are EXCEPT the Black Cherry?!!!!! :think: And even in the VOTE FOR FAVORITE COLOR forum, you didn't even mention BLACK CHERRY!! Whats up? Does people NOT reconize the 2006 Black Cherry?!! Is there a pre-painted spoiler somewhere out there? Help! mid life crisis

Im not sure about the spoiler. I will check a little more and I have a buddy who is the yammy parts guy coming to dinner tonight so I will inquire. On the survey thing. the one you are seeing is part 2 of one survey. The first part did have the black cherry! Go the the actual VR polls section and look and it is there. It just seems the 2nd part came on later and the first didnt have as much activity so its not on the top.

Mike,

The Spoilers only come in Black and Primed if I'm not mistaken, you would have to purchase some of the paint and have it painted to match your bike. The paint is not cheap either, I forget who I was talking to but he had to go this route to paint his spoiler on his Black Cherry.