PDA

View Full Version : Fleece VentureRider Jackets

Freebird
09-09-2009, 07:15 PM
A huge thanks to Big Tom for making these great fleece jackets possible.

Womans fleece in PINK and the MENS in black....sizes for the woman's are
small, medium, large, and extra large..the cost will be $45.00 which
includes shipping to the lower 48 states...1xplus and 2xl sizes are also
available for an additional $5.00...these are made by Port Auothority and
are insulated,wind resistant and breathable...VentureRider.Org will be
embroidered on the front.(name can also be listed below club name)

The mens fleece jackets will be offered in black with either silver or
white lettering on the front... same details as the womans....mens sizes are small, medium, large,and extra large for $45.00...2x, 3x, 4x. will be an additional $5.00...these prices include shipping to the lower 48
states....

Other colors available by special order.. WHEN AVAILABLE....other colors include.....brown, light grey, dark grey, navy blue, light blue ,rasberry, and lavender...I will aso include vests now as special orders..colors choices are pink, light blue, raspberry, light grey , dark grey, red, navy, royal blue, black, and dark green...cost is $40.00 to 45.00 depending to size...again availability of color is somewhat limited... BUYER MUST CONTACT BIG TOM FOR AVAILABILITY . I can also ship out of country but please contact me before placing an order so that we can work out the shipping costs.

I will take money orders, cashiers checks and personal checks (until the chub gets burnt) lol... You may also use PayPal. PayPal payments should be sent to TJL7509@yahoo.com but please send me an email also with clear instructions regarding what you are ordering.

Send payment to...THOMAS LACHUT...2707 PETERS CORNERS ROAD....ALDEN...NY...14004..........Please include screen name and shipping information......if you PM me with order, the turn around will be quicker....you can also call me at (716) 937 4653 with orders..............my email addy is TJL7509@yahoo.com.